Surfpoint Web Solutions Privacy Statement
1) Surfpoint Web Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2) When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3) Surfpoint Web Solutions offer a great value service; by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4) We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5) We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
6) In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details.
7) If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at via our contact page.
We offer great value domain names, web hosting and web design.
All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.